Our raw Wagyu marrow bones offer a delicious recreational treat for your pet. These uncooked Wagyu beef bones are filled with marrow (the fatty substance found in the cavity of the bone) and are stored, sold, and shipped frozen in bags of 4 to 6 bones.
- SMALL sized Wagyu bones come in 1+ pound packages, are approximately one inch in length, and are a great treat for small sized dogs.
- MEDIUM sized Wagyu bones come in 2+ pound packages, are approximately two inches in length, and are a great treat for medium sized dogs.
- LARGE-sized Wagyu bones come in 4+ pound packages, are approximately 4 to 6 inches in length, and are good treats for a large sized dog.
Just like all of our cuts of 100% Wagyu beef, our raw pet bones are all natural with no additives or preservatives.
Before purchasing your dog a bone:
- Consult with your veterinarian before offering your dog a raw bone.
- Make sure to access what type/size/shape of bone is ideal for their size.
- Be sure to keep the bones frozen right up until you serve your dog.
- Be careful and supervise: be sure to supervise your dog while they chow down on their bone. In case they bite off a small piece, you can remove this piece so that they don’t choke.
- Raw bones are said to be generally safer for your dog as they don't splinter like cooked bones which can cause choking and damage to your dog's mouth and digestive system. Again, we recommend you consult your veterinarian before offering your dog a raw bone and always supervise your pet while they have access to a raw Wagyu bone.